2008/06/03

Flash Mobbing

A couple of weeks ago I saw a TV report about the worldwide rising appearance of flash mobs.

And what can I say? O che posso fare? I have to admit... I'm highly intrigued by it.

Already watching it must be quite fascinating, therefore I looked for some flash mobs in Berlin and even found a website announcing the coming events. http://www.flashmob-berlin.de/ How brilliant is that?!

Unfortunately I missed a very good one last Sunday, where everybody was asked to throw a cuddly toy at a certain spot marked at Alexanderplatz. That could have been lots of fun for me, as I do have tons of cuddly toys! And later on the fluffy monsters were collected and given to an aid organisation. Sweet!

But well, soon there won't be too much time left for silly things like that. So I better get prepared for the EURO CUP and cheering for my favourite team. Go! Portugal go! Also planning the holiday with my Ovelhinho should be one of the highest items in my agenda and I'm afraid I'll have to take some of my tax law scripts with me... Oh dear, and I'm in need of a new bikini!!!
.

Labels: